Thursday, November 26, 2015

Year Long Project Beads #23 & #24

Bead #23 (11/19) and Bead #24 (12/3)

Gobble Gobble! Happy Thanksgiving!

 I had big plans for my bead last Thursday, but I didn't want to jinx the Panthers by making a big deal out of the 9-0 record. So I hesitated to make my bead when due and now the record is 10-0 :) Oh- and they are playing again today! In honor of the Panthers AWESOME season I made a mixed up bead in Panthers colors as bead #23!



Because the Holidays are fast approaching and I delayed last weeks bead, this post is a two for one! I am posting the bead I would have posted next Thursday (12/3) so that I don't forget!
For this bead I was inspired by holiday wrapping paper! I used DB 35, DB 148, and DB 603.





To check out all the bead patterns in one place check out my post 2015 project bead patterns!

To read about the inspiration of this whole project check out  my post "Inspired by the Spice of Life"

Here is a picture of all the beads so far! Next time I post a picture of all of them it will be as a finished necklace! I can't wait!

My last bead is due by 12/17. It is the last bead of my year long project, then I get to assemble the necklace and wear it proudly!!!

1 more to go! Thanks for reading! Happy Beading! -Beth

2 comments:

  1. Hi Beth, I was wondering what you used to hold your tubes open. Mine are flobby. Is my tension to lose? I have about 7 of the tubes done and can't wait to finish but at this point they don't hand right on the necklace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pat- I glued scrapbooking eyelets into the ends of mine. If you don't have any, I have heard that a small piece of straw works well! Happy Beading!

      Delete